Pin It

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Week 3: The Milk Spray Gun

It was our first Mother's Day and it started as a regular afternoon feeding. I guess my milk just comes out super fast cuz occassionally, within the first five minutes, she usually pushes off sputtering or coughing a bit, sometimes with milk coming out her nose too. Oops. Anywayz, this time when she pushed off my breast, there was a fine and steady stream of milk that continued to spray out like a tiny water gun! It was sooooo funny cuz it was the first time I ever saw that, so I laughed hysterically until Brian came running upstairs to see what was going on. At the same time, I tried to aim the milk stream into her gaping mouth, but she kept squirming so I missed and it kept hitting her in the face. If only I could've captured that moment on Funniest Home Videos!

No comments: